Fate/ Catastrophic Syncretism
Rulings and Systems
This page is dedicated to the explanation of systems and rulings for the various games. Since the games run on systems that weren’t originally meant to accommodate the concept of the Grail War, house rulings are explained here as well.
The various games and their system’s nuances are listed here.
- Dirge of Fuyuki – The first, and Test-bed game
- True Dementia – Followup and current Game, based on observations from the first.
- Core of Dominion – set to be the same universe/followup to Illustrado Future
- Catastrophe Syncretia – Online Game.
- Horizon Breaker – upcoming game.
A list of common rules present in all the Catastrophic Syncretism games.
Grail War Eligibility
For a Grail War to start, there must be 7 Masters, who are each contracted to 7 servants. The Servants must correspond to the following classes: Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Berserker, and Assassin.
All currently-living humans or magi are eligible to become Masters. Normally, destiny determines who becomes a Master. A Master will gain a red mark on the back of his/her hand called a command seal. All Masters must reside in the chosen battlefield during the course of the Grail War.
All legendary human figures in history and legend can become Servants. They can only be contracted to one Master at a time. Servants must possess a class, and a Noble Phantasm.